I’m interested in bringing quality design and project management to each client. You can engage me to design an individual room, a certain space or your entire home.
CLASSIC INTERIOR DESIGN:
- Paint Color Selection – Interior and Exterior
- Space Planning and Furniture Placement
- Furniture and Fabric Selection, custom furniture
- Selection of Finishes and Fixtures – Remodels or new construction
- Floorcovering (wood, tile, carpet, rugs)
- Custom cabinet design
- Art and Accessory Selection and Placement
- Renovation and Remodel Design Management
- Custom Bedding Design
- Window Treatments/Draperies, Hardware and Installation
- Home Styling / Real Estate Staging
- Renovation/Remodel Project Management – Baths and Kitchens
- Organizing, sorting, decluttering, estate sale help
- Abstract Paintings on Canvas – Commissioned
Hourly – As much or as little as needed, $125/hr
- Usually task or project-based work with a specific area, task and timeframe.
- Paint Color Consultations, Interior or Exterior
- Finish, Fixture, Materials selection
- Specific projects in certain rooms like window treatments, selection of furniture, tile/countertop materials, lighting/plumbing, space planning, art selection and installation, accessorizing, staging, shopping for a specific item, and more.
- Items (furniture, accessories, tile, fixtures) are purchased thru my vendors at wholesale or discounted prices, and include a markup of 25%. You will never pay more than retail.
Half Day Design Consultation: $500 (4 hrs total)
- Questionnaire. You will complete a Questionnaire, describe your lifestyle, likes and dislikes, share photos or a Pinterest page with me for a more complete profile of your design preferences.
- Site Visit. I will come to your home for a Site Visit – about 3 hours. During this time, I can select paint colors, provide advice on furniture placement, decide what furnishings stay, what needs to go, and what additional pieces are needed, suggest sizes and types of pieces or finishes for the room, establish budget and timeline for new items and finishes, set a target date for completion with you and answer any remaining questions about the project/room.
- Follow up. After the Site Visit, I provide a written summary of site visit, list of itemized selections, shopping list, photos of suggested items as needed and tips on great shopping locations to find selected items/finishes, and contact information for contractors/vendors as needed.
Full Service Design/Project Management:
I design and manage the entire process from design and budgeting thru implementation including hiring, coordinating and managing subs, ordering fabrics/furnishings, creating and managing a timeline, implementation/installation, dealing with adjustments, errors/changes, delayed, damaged, wrong or incomplete shipments, handling back-orders, out of stock or discontinued items, shopping for furnishings and accessories for installation day, coordinating deliveries, implementing overall design, and following up after completion to make sure everything is acceptable.
A negotiated flat fee is associated with this service, and items (furniture, accessories, fixtures) purchased thru my vendors at wholesale or discounted prices and incur a markup of 20-25%.